LOL... Just the same symbol as in India a Lingam and a Yoni !...... but people forgot the reality !

Best Answer

Come on. Nobody asked any questions about your avi today. Stop lying.<br />
Nobody asked, you just want an opportunity to try to foist your fanatic beliefs onto other people. No one, and I mean NO ONE cares about your avi. Get real, ok?

Best Answer

Thank you for your insane response

Best Answer

Why, you are most welcome!
So, you think that using a board meant for people to ask questions to instead promote your fanatic belief in a magic space rock that you worship is sane? Ha.

Best Answer

You don't know me but thank you for asumming incorrectly my entire belief system. Do you have issues? (You poor thing)

Best Answer

I dont feel any differently about people who proselytize online than I do about people who knock on my front door wanting to share the "Truth". The only assumption I am making is that you want to use this forum, which is intended to permit people to ASK questions, to TELL people what you believe. You are the one with issues, dear. You are the one who cannot stand that other people dont validate your faith.

Best Answer

Do you ever wonder, why do they put it in that box with such a small hole? A lot more people could actually touch it if they simply built a open structure over it.

Best Answer

It's proof that religion is the result of aliens.

Best Answer

the Mecca black stone is a meteor.

Best Answer

It's interesting that people make that connection. Still goes with the story though, as it did fall from the heavens. I just don't understand why noting it as a meteor has much to do with aliens. Why would aliens direct a rock at "the faithful"

Best Answer

I think that the majority of the religions are a result of extraterrestrial interference. The True God is way beyond human comprehension and tends to not interfere.

Best Answer

There is some disagreement about that but I like it's history... It is similar to mine!

Best Answer