Yeah, yeah, they never ask for directions. But this is about more than just running the risk of driving around in circles. A Carnegie Mellon University study found that male drivers have a 77 percent higher risk of dying in a car accident than women, possibly because they're more aggressive drivers. And a recent New York City traffic study found that over the past five years, 80 percent of accidents where pedestrians were seriously injured or killed involved a male driver. BOOM!
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 6 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Community

Bravo! There must have been a scantily clad woman standing next to the computer when he searched the studies. :)

Best Answer

I just couldn't let it rest.

Best Answer

least i can reverse park... ;)

Best Answer

try doing it without hitting the pedestrian behind you. YOU CAN'T! haha ;p

Best Answer

pedestrian? Oo.. are you driving on the footpath?...

Best Answer

no, but you might hit someone

Best Answer

i never crashed in my life..

Best Answer

statistics are statistics, don't fight with the studies.

Best Answer

who did they ask. i don't remember being part of this 'statistic' hand picked perps to fudge numbers i say... RE_VOTE

Best Answer

someone's a little cranky? :(. Cheer up, you MIGHT not spend time in prison for a hit and run

Best Answer

i'm always cranky. dont dodge my revote Q.. ;)

Best Answer

tomorrow when you're driving to work, don't go to fast : Think about the children, ACTUALLY NO DON'T! YOU MIGHT BE TEMPTED TO RUN THEM ALL OVER!

Best Answer

no children on the rds at 6am... its dikhed slow a$$ lorry drivers and other assorted muppets who get in my way

Best Answer

then I give you permission to hit them with your car, because they pis me off to

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I am sorry I am not sexist but it is reality that most bad drivers are women.. just because the insurance stats may say they are equal or better it doesn't state how many accidents they have caused

Best Answer

Yes, it also shows that you will probably die from a major car accident and you have a 80 percent chance of killing someone with your car. The facts are there. :)

Best Answer

don't believe everything you read...i do agree that the young malke drivers are dangerous so are pensioners

Best Answer

This is facts, studies have been conducted to prove this. Unfortunately, most women are better drivers

Best Answer

in 1991 a study was done saying Iraq had weapons of mass destruction! don't believe everything you read
FACT!

Best Answer

Isn'that now? The war on Terror?

Best Answer

yes a war that will never be won

Best Answer

& this is worldwide, not just the states...........mind you the female drivers are doin their best to close the gap

Best Answer