NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 26 Answers Mar 9 in Community

Yes and I volunteer at the shelter because the charity that runs it has been such a positive help to my family.<br />
Most homeless families here "double up" and move in with another family. I knew a teacher last year who put a family up in a hotel for a month until they found other options.

Best Answer

well done as you do a great job

Best Answer

Do raccoon count?

Best Answer

Homeless people usually individuals. I noticed a couple that were homeless, one would guard their stuff under the shade of a tree next to the Walmart store and the other would come inside to buy things. There is a patch of woods next to the store where some homeless will sleep at night, and get their drinking water from the garden center hydrant, use the restrooms when needed because it's a 24-hour store. We have a couple of shelters and one church has opened up a sleeping place during extreme weather conditions since the other shelters are overwhelmed.

Best Answer

There were many homeless families this summer after a series of tornadoes hit the central part of Oklahoma. The worst area of long-term homeless families was about 20 miles east of where I live. Some were living in tents trying to salvage what they could or rebuild and a motorcycle group erected a large tent and started cooking meals all through the summer and fall for them. A lot of donations went out to them to help them survive.

Best Answer

Nope.................but I wish that upon my neighbour.

Best Answer

There are homeless people here but I live in a wealthy town. In fact, it's so wealthy that all the homeless families have at least a 2 bedroom apartment!<br />
Heat not included :/

Best Answer

I am sure they exist but I have not seen them

Best Answer

Not family. Just a guy with mental illness, lived in an empty abandoned house. Neighbor incl. me donate food, water, clothes. He refused to be taken to an institution.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Not families, but I have seen homeless people. There is a large new shelter in the town next to mine, so I hope most of them are taken care of.

Best Answer

No not families

Best Answer

I sure have Ned , Many of them find shelter at the salvation army rescue centers each night .

Best Answer

Yes many live in a nearby park

Best Answer

I see what appear to be homeless people, but no homeless families.

Best Answer

No, only individuals

Best Answer

no , i'm in the Suburbs thats more down town i would think although some people asked if i was but i just say no i'm Poor thats all and continue looking in the garbage for stuff

Best Answer

Yeah, in every town.

Best Answer

no.the only time i see homeless people is outside sainsburys where they sell the big issue

Best Answer

Not that I can see. I am sure there are some.

Best Answer

No I haven't. There is a homeless man that I see from time to time who walks up and down a particular road but never a family. Usually a homeless family over here would actually be homed.

Best Answer