Wurkoutgurl Wurkoutgurl 36-40, F 12 Answers Sep 8, 2013 in Community

Usually kinda quick......tending, these days to put the breaks on, but....having said that, I'm in the almost perfect relationship at the moment. ALMOST perfect? Well, when she comes over to love with me - shortly - it WILL be perfect!!!<br />
;-)<br />
Geoff xx

Best Answer

I tend to move at the speed of light.

Best Answer

How does that work out for you?

Best Answer

Amazingly, I was only not in a relationship for any length of time once since I was 16, and that was on purpose so I could find out if I could make it on my own. So, it does work for those of the same mindset.

Best Answer

Moving new fast evaporates the "newness" to quickly. Ever notice how as soon as someone finds a new love interest, they have no other interest? ... And what happens when it falls apart .....?

Best Answer

men have two feelings LoL, top or bottom

Best Answer

rather fast lol

Best Answer

Why do you move so fast?

Best Answer

hmmm "so" fast ? Maybe my fast is ur "slow" duh everything is relative gurl

Best Answer

well, you did say rather fast....just going by what you said

Best Answer

you better go wurk out gurl :)

Best Answer

Actually fast for me is like in more than half a year I already fell in love but for some that is considered like really slow lol :)

Best Answer

half a year sounds like a good amount of time to get to know someone.....that sounds like me

Best Answer

Slow anymore. I'm still not 100% sure I should be dating at this point (which I am anyway...stupid, stupid man) so soon after my last relationship ended. That one...things moved way too fast, and trying to stop it was like trying to stop train.

Best Answer

Just don't do a rebound relationship...that's just so not nice :( And feelings get hurt

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

mmmm a girl did a rebound on me :( she was so broken that her bf left her so I helped her gave her so much love but then she cheated.Ya it is a lot lot painful.

Best Answer

I just go with the flow of it, though I'm probably a little faster than most.

Best Answer

Are you put off by women who want to take it a bit slower?

Best Answer

I date dudes. Usually I end up with the "type" who tends to rush in head first, that's just the sort of personality that attracts me.

Best Answer

Or the sort of personality I attract.

Best Answer

I tend to be the one who wants to take it slower. I use to rush in....but I'm kinda tired of getting hurt.

Best Answer

If I really like her...pretty fast...

Best Answer

Aren't you afraid of getting hurt?

Best Answer

If I do...o well.... if she cant handle me liking her then she wasn't for me

Best Answer

What if the one you like wants to go a bit slower?

Best Answer

if I really like her..thats fine...

Best Answer

yeah...that's what I thought it should be. It's kind of a give and take if you see potential

Best Answer
Best Answer

You should take it slow, however slow is a relative term. Just go by how you feel and if you both are communicating on a level that is trustworthy and honest.

Best Answer

Good advice, however....slow is safer

Best Answer

Slooooooooooooowly

Best Answer

Me too!!!

Best Answer

Goin slow is ideal...if she goes to slow,i'll lose interest

Best Answer

Agreed...there has to be interest shown. But, I've found that the guys who move too fast tend to expect sooo much from day one and can get controlling. Which in turn makes me pull back even more. Of course...it's possible and actually factual that I've not dated the right person for me yet...

Best Answer

I see what you're referring too...im not the "go fast from day one and become crazy possessive" type.. fast for me is probably average for most

Best Answer