Since there was a Jesus and a Samuel, but for Joshua from Moses....I'm not sure. But did Ruth in the bible actually existed? Was she a real person? Or a made up story?
SudanCarib SudanCarib 18-21, M 8 Answers Aug 11, 2011

Yeah.....show me this "historical evidence" and i might tell you....lol

Best Answer

What "historical evidence"? Both halves of the buybull are full of bullshit and factual errors.

The old terroristment is full of fiction and revisionism - "exodus" is a myth, and there never were jews in Egypt, and all the parts of the "moses" myth were stolen from Egyptian, Greek and Sumerian myths.

And the new terroristment is a complete fabrication written by catholic pedopriests who had never been to Palestine.

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2005/geographical-errors-within-the-new-testament/

Best Answer

all of these names were very common at that time

Best Answer

There is no historical evidence for Jesus. Sorry dude.

Best Answer

I believe she was real.

I am surprised that you find it harder to believe Ruth existed rather than Jesus. Most unbelievers and mischief makers on here question the existence of Jesus Christ.

Best Answer