Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 5 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Hobbies

Some people can't afford to stay home.

Best Answer

Some people can be carriers and not even know that they are exposing others to sickness. So unfortunately, whether there are symptoms of illness or not, you can still catch something from someone.

Best Answer

You're obviously a hypochondriac aren't you? lol

Best Answer

Some people cave commitments that don't allow them to stay home even if they are sick.

Best Answer

like what? I'm talking about going to a store or grocery store or even worse- a restaurant! those can wait till you aren't infectous- which is 24 hours since you have been fever free

Best Answer

I agree !

Best Answer

Ok well a restaurant and things like that make sense. As far as the grocery store goes, some people don't have anyone to go for them. I go to the store when I'm sick to get medicine or soup, or whatever I need. I don't know your situation, but I don't have a spouse or any family who will do that for me and my friends usually are busy so they don't have time to run my errands when I'm sick.

Best Answer

that's why you make sure you have this stuff BEFORE you get sick- you make sure you have your tea u drink and your cough medicine, cough drops whatever it is that you use when u have a cold or flu- make sure you always have it stocked in your house THEN you won't have to go out and infect others- relace what you use up when u are well. as far as prescription meds most drugstores have dirve thru windows so u don't even have to go in to get your prescription. elderly people can DIE from a cold or flu- remember that before you go to a store or restaurant if you r sick. Would YOU want to be responsible for someones death?? it could happen

Best Answer

I do have all that sh!t stocked up. I don't drive though, last year I was very sick and walked to the doctor and the drug store to get my prescriptions. I understand what you are saying and I do stay home as much as I can when I'm sick but there are times when people have to go out. I had the flu and called out of work when we were extremely busy and got an angry call from my boss that they needed me there. When I went in my boss ended up getting sick and then b!tched me out saying he should send me the doctor bills. Lol he's the one who told me I need to come in.

Best Answer

I don't think jobs should make sick people come into work to spread the germs to everyone else- he prob thought you weren't really sick. I'm just saying i wish people would be more conciencous and THINK b4 . and stock up or always make sure they have those things on hand- then less of us would get sick and therefore there would be less germs out there.

Best Answer

Yeah I hear ya. My job always wants people to come in sick, they don't care. I've seen them tell people to come in who were so sick they should've never been out at all. Then everyone gets mad because you're there when you're sick. It's damned if ya do damned if ya don't.

Best Answer