this division of labor was fair enough. But why these days, when women work just as hard as men outside the home, are they still responsible for pretty much everything that goes on in it ?
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 11 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Hobbies

dont rock the boat

Best Answer

wise words........lol

Best Answer

The answer lies within the way society works and years of stereotype-making

Best Answer

Not here....we split all.kinds of stuff...although i do most of it better...and quicker. And did I mention...better

Best Answer

It does depend on the household, but in many the woman does take on both responsibilities. I think it does have to do with stereotyping and the sexist point of view in the world(not trying to offend anybody, but it's true, look at history and life around you).

Best Answer

thanks for the flash back from the 70s to now and i think both pitch in these days , times have changed and the economics is way harder on society now

Best Answer

Maybe for you ..not for me by a long shot. I do way more housework than my wife. We both work full time jobs. She doesn't lift a finger to do dishes or laundry etc.

Best Answer

sure isn't happening at my place, we both try to pitch in

Best Answer

Doesn't happen that way at my house bro......

Best Answer