doubt it

Best Answer

If this is about religion, I'll put it this way. Let's say, in the end, we find out that there is no God or that the Budhists are correct!! Regardless, if you've lived a good Christian life, you've still lived a pretty good life no matter what!

Best Answer

this question is open to interpretation. I like to see what people's minds come up with.

Best Answer

Ok, then it could also apply to our young people as to whether or not they should hold-out until they are married until they have intercourse. I would definitely says a big, fat, YES!! I know of people who did and they said it was most satisfying a wonderful way to show your true love that they are and always will be first in their lives and in their hearts, FOREVER!!

Best Answer

totally disagree with that statement. I believe that sex is a huge part of a relationship, and I'm sure most people would agree with me on that one. Therefore you need to be adequately knowledgable before marriage about 1. what you like and 2. the skills and likes of your partner, in order to increase the likelihood go the marriage being sexually fulfilling

Best Answer

Nothing like learning about this wonderful gift from God together and at each other's pace. Still, to know that NO ONE has EVER been there but me would be awesome!! I wish I had waited! But, as you say, to each his own!

Best Answer

it sure as hell better be

Best Answer

on my tomestone, who knew i was even here

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

It was worth it from the beginning.

Best Answer

Nothings that's worth having comes easy

Best Answer

That's what I'm believing.

Best Answer

It won't matter, in the end, you'll be 6 feet under the ground.

Best Answer

Looking at your photo the definition of "end" became blurry

Best Answer