I tried doing the changing behind a towel thing too awkward so I moved to the stall no way was I going to let everyone see me naked in the locker room
FilipX FilipX 31-35, M 16 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Community

We all changed in the open so was no big deal.

Best Answer

I change in the open....but I have no problem with anyone seeing me naked.

Best Answer

In open

Best Answer

When I was in 2nd grade my class went swimming 2 times a week at the indoor swimming pool next door to my school. The first few times changing in the open was most awkward for a couple of reasons.<br />
for 1, my parents never bought me actual swim trunks, I swam in whatever regular shorts I had but it was most commonly my soccer shorts since they looked halfway like a swimsuit but didn't have a liner.<br />
The other thing that made me self conscious was taking my pants off before putting my shorts on and getting dressed in front of everyone because I didn't have underwear since my parents raised me freeballing it, AKA going commando.<br />
That was my first experience with locker rooms.

Best Answer

I have n changing in the open for about 20 years and love to be nude. I do not care if the room is empty or full. I am changing in the open. The towel in my hand and not around my hips. Nude all the way.

Best Answer

no privacy for us...i never saw firsthand, but they say this one poor guy in my grade always had a stiffy

Best Answer

stall.

Best Answer

Swimming day? Heck my school was so poor we had PE in the cafeteria. Our exercise was folding up the tables for the lunch ladies!<br />
I am not kidding. We didn't have uniforms either. We were just told to dress comfortable and wear tennies for the entire semester.

Best Answer

I hated it, I would wear my physical education uniform under my cloths because i was so embarrassed.

Best Answer

Yup...just change in front of the locker. We're all women, oh better take that back, recently I ran into a transgender.

Best Answer

it's girls only and we've all got the same bits so i'm not worried and never have been.

Best Answer

I went somewhere private the one time I had to do that. I almost died from embarrassment.

Best Answer

I was a very shy kid, so I changed in the stall.

Best Answer