itsallaparadox itsallaparadox 26-30, M 10 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Community

Material or emotional or both. Material i say the "male" emotional or both "female"

Best Answer

What makes males more expensive?

Best Answer

well from where i stand we males tend to have bigger and more expensive toys you see where i am going with this right. then you add tools and machinery for work some of us or tools and machinery for play the rest of us

Best Answer

True true...

Best Answer

think it would be a draw

but right now i would have to say in my case me but i have no one to account for so if i see a car i want i buy it

like about 40000 in the last 3 weeks for older rare mustangs 1996 Saleen sr #270. mystic cobra # 150 and last night a 1996 Steeda mustang

Best Answer

Female. We buy many more clothes, shoes, makeup, feminine products, hair products, etc. Beauty isn't cheap

Best Answer

Are you talking financially? If so, then being a female would be more expensive. Cosmetics, hair removal, hair maintenance, sanitary products, lingerie....

Best Answer

Lingerie...I thought the guy was supposed to buy that for his girl???...

Best Answer

and men don't pay for some of that. with three daughters i can't count the times i was in line late with sanitary products

Best Answer

Women buy this stuff for themselves too; and in that category I'm also referring to bras. Haven't you ever been surprised by a new 'outfit'?

Best Answer

Men with daughters, possibly. But that's only for a few years. Adult life after a few teen years will amount to more than what you bought as a dad. Plus, as women they may choose to indulge in other things like manicures/pedicures etc.

Best Answer

@Orckiss: I unfortunately have not been lucky enough to be surprised by a new "outfit" :( ... so sad...

Best Answer

That *is* unfortunate!

Best Answer

If you are pretty, be a woman; if not, be a man

Best Answer