Jessme123 Jessme123 16-17, F 13 Answers Apr 30, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes.<br />
Also, you should have used a condom, as well as not had sex with someone five years older than you.

Best Answer

Okay, though he is 21 she will be 17 in 3 months. So if she turns 17 before she gives birth does it change anything?

Best Answer

Yes, she may have to give custody to her parents., as well as prove she can provide for the baby before being considered the guardian/mother. You ****** up kid.

Best Answer

It changes nothing, point is shes still underage and he cant sign the affidavit at the hospital for being the father im sure thatll get him in trouble...

Best Answer

Okay, here's something else. I guess she conceived before he turned 21. I'm guessing that makes no difference huh? I mean her parents were letting her stay at his house and stuff so really can they even press charges?

Best Answer

no. If she is under 18 and he is over 18 he is GOING TO JAIL and will become a sex offender.

Best Answer

I hope that this didn't happen to you.

Best Answer

Or anyone.

Best Answer

No, one of my really close friends. I'm trying to help her find some information.

Best Answer

According to Google the age of consent in Michigan is 16.

Best Answer

Yes, I am aware. So that means charges can't be pressed against him or would yes?

Best Answer

Not against him if she was sixteen when the deed occurred.

Best Answer

Yes, she conceived while she was 16 and he was 21 .

Best Answer

My best guess would be no then.

Best Answer

Alright, thank you.

Best Answer

Um.....yes, why would you be bangin a little kid anyways? Wtf?

Best Answer

Gotta friend he was 18 at the time he was with a 17 year old, her parents didnt like it now hes considered a sexual offender and has to report any time he moves and his life is pretty much f****d...

Best Answer

The age of consent is 16 in Michigan. Did this happen in michigan?

Best Answer

Nah this was Ohio, 16 rlly?

Best Answer

Yeah, that's the age of consent here in Michigan.

Best Answer

Even if the age of consent is 16, dudes got probs for bangin little kids... I wouldnt tell too many ppl if i were him

Best Answer

Yeah I understand that, but all my friend is concerned about is if he can get in any legal trouble.

Best Answer

S**t he should, well anyways u got ur answer, good luck

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

LOL...Yup...That gets him put on the sexual crime list and his life is ****** for the remainder...

Best Answer

1) if you are the 16 year old little girl, why on earth wouldn't you try and find a guy from your school to sleep with.<br />
2) if you are the 21 year old guy, you are a creep and a loser. Stop stalking high schools dude!

Best Answer

Why don't you "Goggle" legal age for Michigan? Duh!!

Best Answer

protection always, i would say he will be in big trouble for this miss step.

Best Answer

Don't know but it should be a law in every state.

Best Answer

She gave him the consent and in some State's the age of consent is 16 there for he might not get in trouble but if you live in texas that's a different story, because age consent is 17 but if no proof is found that he is the father or if she denies ever sleepy with him you can do dna test but there's nothing you can do if she doesn't know who the father is or lyes to not knowing.

Best Answer