their sentences are short. they have many unknown or unproven victims they are never prosecuted for, and many more after they get out and they have become even more violent. these people are incorrigable. THEY WILL NEVER STOP. so why aren'y they in prison forever?
robyn robyn 51-55, F 16 Answers Mar 3, 2010

I don't know but they really should take out all of the pot smokers out of the jails...and make room for the hard offenders..

Best Answer

As a parent, this subject is a very serious one to me, I feel that the only crimes that can in no way be justified are rape, and child molestation (or any crime against a child), even murder is justified in certain cases. Any person who commits a crime against a child obviously has no place in society, not only is the act itself the lowest form of evil, but the psychological ramifications on the child are worthy of the offender having his life taken from him/her. In my view, they have taken this child's life away, I believe that these types of offenders deserve to endure the slowest, most painful execution imaginable, and the parents of the victim should be given the option to perform said execution, and if they can not, I'm sure there are plenty of parents like myself who would put their name in the hat to act on their behalf.

Best Answer

There are so many rape kits unprocessed. The news also talk about how young juveniles are in jail longer for selling weed. this makes no sense to me.

Best Answer

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race.<br />
Listen, if you haven't figured it out by now, know this, there is a conspiracy going on. If you knew the amount of men who have this disease you would not let your children out ever or alone, it could very well be your brother, your stepfather, your uncle! <br />
laws against child molesters should be so tough that pedophiles, when caught, would discover that their life was over. <br />
Judges, lawyers all walks of life have their heavy hand into this ring of pedophiles. If they offend again, JAIL THEM FOR LIFE! They will do it again and again and again, it is a proven fact! <br />
"Not one hour, not one minute, not one second in the hands of a child molester, ever again!"<br />
No Plea Bargains for Child Molesters! <br />
the average sentence for most convicted child molesters is less than one year in jail and five years probation!

Best Answer

I do not know why. I have seen children sent back to families who molested the child in the first place. <br />
I had a student who had a finger cut off by her "father" with a cigar cutter. The "father" was out in 3 years and the child was back with the "family" 6 months later. The child was killed by her "father" within six months of their glad reunion. <br />
Who knows who does the thinking for the legal system on this subject!?!

Best Answer

My opinion – get rid of them…permanently! Solve a lot of problems!!

Best Answer

Here in Victoria, the court system is the same, but lately the people are finding where these scum are being housed and are protesting vigoressly. In my opinion, they should be marked, a stamp on the brow, so everyone can be aware of them, and keep our children safe, (and of course castrated as well.)

Best Answer

Why are they alive?

Best Answer

I had a family member molest me and my sister and a cousin, later he was charged with rape, 15 years later I moved back home, and had a talk with him, I had confronted him face to face about what he did to us, and I got him to say sorry and that he would never touch my children like that, I had forgiven him with no hard feelings, but I watch my children like a hawk, and told my husband that he is not a good choice of a baby sitter, my children do love him but I am always there giving him the eye! He asked me earlier this year if he could take my twins mushroom picking for three weeks so that they could earn some money, I had to say know he understood why also, I told him that when the twins were 17 or 18 then they could decide for themselves, knowing. There is communication, I do believe that he could possibly offend if he didn't get caught. But I won't leave my children alone with that one. It's been difficult because I am the only one in the family who could voice my concerns and not be hated for it all, my sister had to fight to be heard and she was angry so angry about it that is why she became suicidal and died. My cousin never brings it up, and I went directly to the source, and made it clear where our boundries were, and have a mutual agreement. It's not easy because my husband really likes this family member and they have become close friends, I just don't think that he takes it as seriously as I do, and yet I'm still trying to make peace in the family.

Best Answer

Because of liberal courts, liberal judges and liberal juries. A rosy picture is painted about how good the prisons do at rehabilitation, but a ********* CAN NOT be rehabilitated

Best Answer

What you are saying is not factual. First of all, you are using "*********" as a synonym for "child molester". They are not the same thing. Secondly, convicted child molesters have one of the lowest recidivism rates of any crime. Third, they are given disproportionally long sentences. Your information is wrong.

Best Answer