MissAgni MissAgni 26-30, F 17 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Community

I think there's a little of both in everyone

Best Answer

I see a lot of optimistic people but I am optimistic too. :)

Best Answer

Good for u and people around you.

Best Answer

I think it is an even balance .. you just hear from the pessimistic ones more often .. or should I say more loudly!

Best Answer

I can be true.

Best Answer

Gosh, optimistic..We only live once, so, enjoy, help others, and gain knowledge.

Best Answer

Optimistic..I think I'm one of them. lol

Best Answer

Great :)

Best Answer

optimists on the outside who run over the pessimists

so more pessimistic

Best Answer

Sadists

Antagonistic

Depressed

Murderous people

Those who are optimistic are a waning breed.

Best Answer

It Doesn't sound so optimistic..

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

Pessimistic.

At least in my area.

No jobs, 1 in 6 lost their home.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

Pessimistic.

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Equal mix

Best Answer

seems in daily life optimistic, Yet on the web pessimistic

Best Answer

In the city I live in I see pessimistic people every hour of every day and I dont under stand that as I am an optimistic person and things always work out for me.

Best Answer

Many people feign pessimism, employing a reverse-psychology mechanism which, they believe, will somehow enable them to 'fly under misfortune's radar'.

Even this psychological manoeuvre speaks to our tendency toward optimism. All living organisms, including humans, are relentless in their struggle for survival and the improvement of their circumstances, and will use any trick in the book to succeed. We are inherently optimistic.

Best Answer

Seeing as the world's population is still growing, there's got to be more optimistic people. You know, these arrogant morons who think that life is a gift, that they're the bestest parents ever and that their children will make the world a better place. Yeah, sure. People have been wrong about that for millions of years, but YOU are special, YOU will change it all for the better, right?

Best Answer