Everyone in the theater was crying at that scene and I really dont understand why.
Jessalex Jessalex 26-30, F 19 Answers Apr 4, 2012

Davy Jones has a pawn shop down there

Best Answer

hahahahaha

Best Answer

I am still laughing

Best Answer

one word "senile" =I

Best Answer

she is throwing her 'sexuality' (her Jewel) to Jack in an ex<x>pression of loyalty and love

Best Answer

I just thought it was stupid!!

Best Answer

nothing, she was insane.

Best Answer

She didn't want to live of Cal's money. It was her way of letting go and keeping her promise to Jack.

Best Answer

It was closure for her...and it was where it belonged

Best Answer

who cares, its a movie

Best Answer

She sent it down to where it belonged. With the expiriances on the ship. And the dreams she had! In her view thats where it belonged!

Best Answer

I mean the jewel was called 'The Heart of the Ocean'. I mean the theories about this are scattered. She was sort of a wild spirit while younger. I sort of believe that because Jack made her promise her to live 'selfishly' that she kept that necklace, (Until she absolutely knew she was going to pass away in the night, how convenient she was over the Titanic when she did.) throwing it over the railing so that Jack would know she lived how she promised she would. Regardless if The Heart of the Ocean was found by the 'treasure hunters.'

Best Answer

Seriously, youd think she would toss it somewhere they WERENT already looking for it.

Best Answer

I know right?? xD

Best Answer

It was a sacrifice to Poseidon, by which she survived while abandoning her one true love (that guy she's just met and ******** for--you know how deep those relationships are)

Best Answer

To part ways with her old life and leave it there so researchers can find it later and fight over it's value.

Best Answer