Questionator Questionator 26-30 106 Answers May 1, 2011

Question of the Day

Reading people.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I try to assist others in anyway I can,I give my all for EP as a volunteer,this wonderful site gives me so much pleasure :-)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

The only thing I am an expert in is trying, trying to learn more, trying to live, trying to let go,try to adapt.

Best Answer

Expert generalist. (Generalist: knows nothing about everything....as opposed to a specialist: knows everything about nothing)

Best Answer

I can honestly say nothing. I'm ok at many things but not an expert any of of them..

Best Answer

i used to think i have nothong to represent, and i fail in everything, well i do lol but i found that im good in few things...sometimes ppl stop us from knowing what are we able to do, and bcz they keep stopping us, we start thinking we are bad and it cant work and we lose our self confidence.

i used to think i have bad taste in decorating but i saw im not...i just did a project at my work and it worked, of course a guy helped correcting few small details but in general i did the work.

im a good host Thank God for that which helps me in life.

God gave us a lot of good things, but we sometimes look at the bad side, in what we fail while we should try things and see if we are good in it. and everyone can learn after all.

its up to us to choose between trying things and learn about ourselves and correct ourselves or between giving up and surrender to our weak side which is bad....we all have good things in us.we shouldnt lose hope in ourselves nor in God.

Best Answer

Procrastinating. :/

Best Answer

Discretion.

Best Answer

assisting people to see reasons for change.

Best Answer

dogs

Best Answer

Economics. Not your text book theories, but including the "people" side of things that the scholars and bankers dont want to tell you.

Best Answer

PARKINSON'S DISEASE BEING ABANDONED BEING USED BEING BETRAYED

HEARTBROKE

Best Answer

con artist

Best Answer

Finding a solution to every situation and everyone usually comes to me for advice. I guess that kind of falls in the same category.

Best Answer

Typing, cooking, and being nice to people.

Best Answer

The area between the 4 walls of our house

Best Answer

i am an expert at not giving a s**t about anything i can not change. i don't sweat the small **** in life.

Best Answer

None!

Best Answer

Taking trees down.

Best Answer

AGE.....the older I get the more I'm an expert on it!

Best Answer