Fluffypanda Fluffypanda 18-21, M 5 Answers May 31, 2011

I started because someone said it would be as good as taking drugs without having to waste all that money. But that was a lie. It's much, much better. <br />
Mainly, it destroyed my mind and its useless chatter, allowing me to reprogram my brain, and introduced me to the joy of experiencing life instead of attempting to avoid it with drugs, alcohol and similar anesthetics of the slave. In short, I learned that the best form of rebellion happens when one can learn to simply sit down, shut up and experience the terror and wonder of life.

Best Answer

thank you for your answer, you just blew me away

Best Answer

It's made me feel more centered, much calmer and has made is easier for me to practice better health habits.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Introduced me to the joy and beauty and peace at the core of all. It gave me everything I wanted plus treasures I would never have realized exist.

Best Answer

Connects me to source immediately (where I seem to have access to spirit guides and wisdom I use after)

Best Answer

It helped me relax

Best Answer