I ask because, I was molested when I was 12. I just would want to make some sense of some of my abnormal behavior now that it's years later.
dudeno dudeno 16-17, F 7 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Health

Low self esteem, depression and social anxiety, broken relationships

Best Answer

It depends on how bad you were hurt and how much help and support you got after it happened. No matter what happened it was not your fault. And you can heal over it. It just takes working through any issues you may now have. I am here if you need someone.

Best Answer

i know someone who been through it and she doesnt like guys to touch her. you should join a group on here if you havnt already done so.

Best Answer

Difficulty in forming relationships, getting in toxic relationships, social anxiety, depression...oof manifests itself in many ways...

Best Answer

I repress mines so I dont feel like I'm using it to guilt people into feeling sorry for me..keep in mind I'm not saying anyone who has been sexually abused does this, just saying me. Anyway, I have intimacy issues, sexual hangups, social anxiety around some men, was a huge **** for awhile...was. It will vary from person to person, but just know you're not alone.

Best Answer