We basically had to have a conversation with our examiner in full Greek. It was easy, I speak fluent Greek, and can keep a conversation going. Everything was running smoothly, I made him laugh etc. Then he said (in Greek) "As a woman, how are you going to raise the children, if you have a job?" I was stunned. I answered with "The ****?" I would b*tch slap him so hard, his man b00bs would concave. Instead I kept it formal (after the swearing) and told him in full detail, about my wish to not have children or marry. Also, about equal rights, and how unprofessional, degrading and dehumanizing his question was. Then I got up and left.
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Community

He probably lives in a different society where women do not work.

Best Answer

you don't owe him an answer. simply live your life because you only have one. as a woman be independent always regardless of whatever because circumstances happen. don't ever give anyone but god power over you.

Best Answer

Well he's rude! I would have went for his throat

Best Answer

Hmmm... Well I dont know what to say.

Best Answer

This shows you are fluent in Greek, but you still didnĀ“t answer the question.

Best Answer

-.-

Best Answer

That bastard...

Best Answer