squizz5 squizz5 41-45, M 15 Answers Mar 8 in Doing Good

Only in self protection. Apart from that violence is never necessary

Best Answer

self defence....when defending your country also...

Best Answer

only to protect yourself from violence, and then only in response to violence and only to the extent necessary to defend yourself.

Best Answer

nice to see a nice person answering fully and the most humainly.

Best Answer

In self-defense

Best Answer

I many times have had people put me in a bad enough situation that violence was required. The moment where one throws a punch, regardless of what you do it's violence at that time, and your a part of it. This is generally the moment that I deem violence acceptable. However if I deserved a punch to the face, or the aggressor was impaired they could possibly get away with swinging even if they was able to land their punch, unless it triggered that extra special nerve. Family & loved ones. Absolutely limitless to the extent I would feel obligated to go until the situation was resolved.

Best Answer

violence is necessary if you are fighting for your life; if you are being held against your will; if someone you love is being attacked, if you see an injustice around you that commands attention.

Best Answer

after EVERY other avenue has been exhausted

Best Answer

when Justic can't be achieved peacefully. (war or prison...)

Best Answer

Being a mother, to protect the lives of my kids, if ever needed.

Best Answer

War<br />
Self defense<br />
In defense of ones children

Best Answer

To protect innocence. ...

Best Answer