Slogann Slogann 31-35, M 16 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

The musical, artist, and punk one. My sister is the smart, funny, and responsible one.

Best Answer

The nerdy one, now, I guess.

Best Answer

Athletic/rebel

Best Answer

the mad one but i have a strange family

Best Answer

The one They rather not mention..

Best Answer

Definitely an eccentric type and non-conformist, but also kind of "the smart one".<br />
On my father's side, everyone is very successful and wealthy and conservative. I work in banking and have a degree but compared to the rest of them - the normalcy stops there and I'm a total weirdo lol. I am the baby of the family even though I'm 36, and treated like that too. I drive a small inexpensive car, am very liberal, spend more time pursuing my hobbies and interests than most do, I've been married once but never want kids, have super short hair and stylish clothing, etc. <br />
On my mother's side, I am definitely the smart one as most people in that part of my family just get married at 18-20 and have lots of children. I was always an honor student, one of the first in the HUGE family to graduate from college, etc. They view me as being rebellious or weird because I don't have kids and don't go to church.

Best Answer

I am the quiet weirdo

Best Answer

The Misfit

Best Answer

Creative one

Best Answer

I'm the loud and the "one who doesn't care about anything" lol

Best Answer

Probably the nerdy one, to put it simply.

Best Answer

the rebel

Best Answer

Black Sheep, Troubled one, Dad's Favorite

Best Answer