BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 23 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Hobbies

Non perverted is going to be tough, but I'll give it a shot........I don't think it's an issue of ethics. My opinion.......natural is sexier.

Best Answer

you can do what you want to your body

Best Answer

why bother; embrace the body you have; you're hot to me. I know plenty of women who are hotter than hot without all those mechanics!

Best Answer

Why would you want to look like a barbie and pervert who you are in such a way..? If you do that you're basically asking guys to 1. Gawk at you because of your body, which would probably get rather unpleasant quickly, as ideal as it originally sounds and 2. drool over for the sake of sleeping with you, instead of drooling over you because of your personality or at the very least...considering your personality and such while gawking at you. That isn't an argument that you must be ugly to find a genuine guy, just that it may be harder to do so, especially if you're body is such that he can claim "bragging rights" for sleeping with you and trot you around like a prize horse. Be happy with your body as it is and if a guy can't like you because of it then he's not worth a second..or even a first..thought.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Why risk your life????

Best Answer

I would have to say I would take an all natural woman any day over one who has had cosmetic surgery. I think the most attractive thing is a woman who is confident in her body.

Best Answer

is it ethical for a guy to get a bigger penis? heelll no gross

love what you have, natural is the way to goooo :)

Best Answer

Depends on whether or not you want to attract very shallow men. If the answer is 'yes', then go for it, but you won't get any attention from me, or any other men I know.

Best Answer

I am not worried about the ethics - just about what it will do to put strain on the rest of your body.

Best Answer

I don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as you're comfortable with the results, that's all that matters.

Best Answer

Ethical? That ones on you. Insofar as the surgeries - if you can afford the fairly expensive $$$$$.$$ procedures, then it's between you and your doctor.

Best Answer

Ethics has nothing to do with it. Your body, you decide what you want to put on it for whatever reason. Butt implants don't always work, though.

Best Answer

If you think it would make you happy. Just be sure to check out a few of the horror sites of what can go wrong with implants.

Best Answer

No. You are striving to control how others see you for superficial gain. It's a loss of life when you could be doing something more constructive.

Best Answer

I really don't have an opinion either way on this, do what is gonna make you happy I guess.

Best Answer

not unethical, but in poor taste

Best Answer

no it seems a big risk

Best Answer

I don't think it is okay. Of course everyone have a right to do what they want with their body, but everyone is beautiful as they are. What in your life would be better if you had bigger breasts and a bigger as? People would probably look more at your body and wouldn't think of your personality as much. You are perfect just the way you are and should instead work on feeling better about yourself the way you are.

Best Answer