childofweakness childofweakness 36-40, F 16 Answers Jun 7, 2012

Christopher Walken..he would eat all the babies forever.

Best Answer

Fidel Castro.

Best Answer

ummmmm...

Best Answer

Ever been to Cuba Peza? Because I have - and not just to the beaches the Canadians inhabit, but into the parts of town tourists don't get to. Not a place I think most Americans would want to live. The people are without hope really and it's like they don't know what to do with themselves since nothing they do can really make their lives better. Even through a state provided interpreter that was there to help "sugarcoat" their words it was depressing.to hear them talk. Their vision of a better world is what we in this country call "poverty."

Best Answer

due to your embargo.

Best Answer

peza That Castro is such a great leader is why we see thousands of Americans risking their lives in rickety boats in an desperate attempt to get to Cuba.

Best Answer

for the healthcare or education ?, both of which are better and free.....not bad for a country that you have tried to starve into submission for fifty years......viva la revolucione !

Best Answer

Oprah! I think she would make a wonderful president! Smart, powerful, really can relate to people... just an all around great person.

Best Answer

Bernie Sanders.

Best Answer

All the people that I would like to see in charge now, are dead so it is a moot point.

Best Answer

Actually that IS the point. In your IDEAL world. And you have made some very good points in your comments.

Best Answer

Ok , how about Berry Goldwater.

Best Answer

I'd very much like Bobby Jindal. He has a very good sense of what government should be about and how to do what's right instead of what has always been done.

It's a shame that he isn't a better speaker - but he is a hella good pubic servant and leader.

Best Answer

In an ideal world we could have a secular humanist for president. Religion has taken far more role in US politics than it was ever intended. I think if we had a President whose only interest in religion was sustaining every populations' rights but that it should stay out of the realm of government...The US would be a better place then.

Best Answer

Really interesting thought.

Best Answer

Ron Paul. but it doesn't matter who is president anymore. there are higher powers pulling their strings

Best Answer

Barney Stintson - you know that it would be legen............wait for it..........DARY

Best Answer

Sarah Palin - you know it makes sense

Best Answer

What? What? What?

Best Answer

take your meds...double up

Best Answer

Allrighty then ;)

Best Answer

It seems that liberals are really intimidated by Sarah Palin could it be because they recognize a superior leader and fear her, that they feel the need to attack her even though she isn't even running for office?

Best Answer