AOX3 AOX3 56-60, M 16 Answers Jan 16, 2013

Untold numbers! I was in nude swim classes in college and swam nude at the Y and from the age of 9 I often skinny dips with my friends. I posed nude for a sculpture class in college.

Best Answer

Hundreds, as I am a nudist

Best Answer

After thinking about it, it must be in the thousands at this point. After it started with being naked around my cousin when we were 12 and he didn't mind, it just took off from there. Gang showers in high school and college, being naked at various parties, going on a nude cruise, erotic art show model, various naked events, cast in naked roles in some shows at parties, sex clubs....and then the day to day life with friends and others seeing over time. Damn if i had realized i would be able to create a list like this quickly i would have kept track starting back at 12.

Best Answer

I'm a nudist, and almost 58 years old. I've been to many nude beaches and resorts over the course of many years as well as posing nude for art classes and photography classes. The overall number would have to be at least in the tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands.

Best Answer

Not to sure. I'm sure it doesn't matter either. I think nudity is over thought in people. Indecency laws are a joke. Generally, it's pretty obvious when someone is actually trying to hurt someone or not.

Best Answer

7.

Best Answer

quite a few.....I'm an exotic dancer at Apple Bee's ...

Best Answer

higher than i can count but i was in the military for ten years lol

Best Answer

less than 10

Best Answer

hundreds! let's see... went on a naked cruise with 1800 passengers, posed naked for quite a few art classes, visited several nude beaches and resorts over the years, so who knows, maybe even close to 2000 people have seen me start naked and the count continues to grow. why do you ask?

Best Answer

Simply curious, however, your answer is very similar to my own

Best Answer

Thousands ! lol !

Best Answer

I was pants'd in gym class in highschool, with half the highschool's windows facing me.<br />
So a few.

Best Answer

To be honest, many. Especially since I use to pose at the university art classes.

Best Answer

Somewhere around 200.

Best Answer