Simple answer is yes. Not saying it's right. Not saying it's ok for anyone to do at all. It's pretty much common sense that cheating is bad. Regardless though, I genuinely believe it's possible to still love the person you're cheating on.

Best Answer

If you loved them you wouldn't cheat on them in the first place.

Best Answer

If you have real love for your significant other you will choose NOT to cheat on him or her.

Best Answer

If you have agreed to be exclusive with the person you love and you cheat on them,<br />
you are basically lying to them. It's breaking an agreement.<br />
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF LOVE? <br />
strong affection, tenderness and sexual desire for another,<br />
unselfish feelings for another, loyalty and benevolent concern for the good of another.<br />
I think that sometimes we are strongly attached to another human being but have certain reservations about certain aspects of our relationship with them, so we take care of our needs elsewhere. We lie to them to preserve the relationship. It's a twisted kinda love, but it's still love.

Best Answer

of course - it happens all the time - it's been happening forever - people are not perfect

Best Answer

Said simply and perfectly.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes it does happen often. Go get your extra men and just be happy.

Best Answer

yes why not we all cheat in our lives to get what we want isnt it

Best Answer

More or less I guess so :p touche

Best Answer

I think you can say you still love them, but then your love is tainted...

Best Answer

no, well your stupid if you do that and break someones heart that you actually care about.

Best Answer

No, I think you can make a mistake and all. I think you can't be honest and still cheat and call it love. I'm not saying having sex, with the consent of your love, with some else is cheating though.

Best Answer

cheat and love are incongruent

Best Answer

I don't know.. this is a thought I struggle with. <br />
My answer is no.

Best Answer

I can make love to one woman and still love another.<br />
You, silly girls, label it cheating. There is no harm, men need it, the sooner you change your labeling habits the happier the world, and you will be

Best Answer

I agree and disagree, more women cheat than men now a days so I don't think it is a gender issue. I don't think it needs to happen, but I know that sexual behavior is natural.

Best Answer

In general women want security and men want freedom. Hence women would rather date guy who is easier draggable into marriage, and man would date girl who is easier lovable without commitment.
After marriage cheating would still be driven by these, albeit unsatisfied needs: desire for security and desire for freedom.

Best Answer

women need it as well and i cant see anything wrong in having sex with more then 1 men coz this has happen for generation right through the stone age era. yeep enjoy it men

Best Answer

No...I cheated on my husband when I fell out of love. I wouldn't have thought about it before

Best Answer