Hmm?
theTheodore theTheodore 18-21, M 32 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Hobbies

Yup. I don't think any religion really knows what God is like though. I believe that God is more like the sum of all consciousness in this universe and all others, both dead and alive.

Best Answer

I've read the Bible from cover to cover multiple times. I don't believe what I do because I'm uneducated, I believe it because of the plethora of other information that doesn't fit with everything the Bible says. It's still written by Man.

Best Answer

I have no doubts

Best Answer

I believe there is a possibility, but that being said, I think other religions have the possibility to being true as well.<br />
So I ignore most their rules, live how I live, and will later accept my ending, whatever it may be

Best Answer

Yes, very definately.

Best Answer

Of course!

Best Answer

I think it's a strong rational possibility.

Best Answer

I agree, there is more rationality in it than people care to believe.

Best Answer

Most definitely...

Best Answer

Maybe, maybe not. No proof. And the fact that the universe exists is not proof.

Best Answer

no, i used to believe there was a god,i used to pray, and then my 2 year old son tragicly died by drowning and while they were trying to resuscitate him i asked god for help,i prayed and prayed please lord let my baby live and i promise i will forever live the way u want me to,and be the best christian i can be,just please lord let my baby live,and he didnt! i dont beleive there is a god,and if there is,he isnt a god i would ever pray to again or ask for help or anything. people would tell me just put all your saddness in gods hands,just give it to god,and i told them i did,and he didnt help me, and others would tell me god didnt take your son from you, and i would telll themif he is god the one who created heaven and earth,night and day and everything else then he could have let my baby live! he is god he can do anything and if there is a god,then he would have known how much i ment what i said about being a good christian and that i would have followed thru and that i needed my son.and love him. if there is a god,he is a cruell and vengfull god,and is not one i would ever worship again,so many horrible things happen to children every minut of every day,and he could stop it all if he wanted to,he is god, peope say butt god doesnt want to control people cause then it would b a perfect world,and he doesnt want robots,,why? cause there is no entertainment in that! anyone who has the power to stop a child from being kindnapped raped murdered and tossed in a dumpser some were and dont use that power and stop it, is not worthy to be praised! praised for what? sorry this question has been one that i have had built up inside of me for the past two years and i have kept it inside.

Best Answer

Of all of the possible explanations of why the universe exists, and why it is the way it is, a guy up in the sky who looks just like us, but has superpowers sounds beyond ridiculous to me. I find the idea that there is a creator, that is just like humans, but has magic powers to be very self serving for mankind. I think people often invent stories to make themselves feel better about the unknown and unknowable, and that is where god comes from.

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

Yes..

Best Answer

I think so and I'm sort of christian, but I think the bible is not of gods true words, but interpretations of his words. However, I think these interpretations.<br />
I don't mean to bore you, but listen to this; according to the bible, satan killed 10 people, BUT! God killed over 10 million and he's meant to be the good guy? There's something wrong there!<br />
Oh, and I'm not one of those people who say all other religions are wrong!

Best Answer

Only as a belief. Not as you imagine it, overseeing all and controlling the universe like a puppet-master.

Best Answer

Yes..Everywhere..

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

In my opinion, I think whether there is a God or not is unknowable, at least in this lifetime.

Best Answer

In terms of substantial and conclusive proof, you are indeed right. But you can choose to believe and cultivate a reason as to why we are all here.

Best Answer

Faith. I can't seem to find it within myself so that's my final answer at this time :) If something miraculously changes my mind, I shall shout if from the roof tops, but for now, I am still searching.

Best Answer

Only in our minds

Best Answer

No, I don't think so. I look around and see all the misery on this planet and can't believe a loving God would (or could) allow it to continue.

Best Answer

If the bible to is be believed God gave people the freedom to fend for themselves and see if they can create a world free of misery, it also states that at some point there will be an end to all misery on earth.

Best Answer

Many people share this point of view. I can understand it to a degree. But to me, it's like hating the school because a bully beat up another kid in their playground. God didn't cause people to be horrible to each other, he just created the place where it all can happen... Good, bad, everything.

Best Answer

I agree with exactly, God has created suffering himself. It's ignorant and dismissive to direct all the blame at him, you have to look at it deeply in order to discover what has really gone wrong. And before anything, you have to actually read the bible and absorb every single word stated.

Best Answer

Watch the video I just loaded on my page. He makes some very good points.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer