Even if your single I am interested in what your opinion is on this subject =)
bean2p bean2p 41-45, F 6 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

you talk a lot about things and ideas and such. And you show genuine interest in what the other person is doing. I think it's also important to give that person space so they can grow on their own and also to give them the security to know that you'll always be there for them.

Best Answer

This is what i believe as well. My SO is more about financial growth within the relationship. I'm out of work and looking. He is though giving me a hard time that we can't grow if i'm not working. I'm lacking the security from him.

Best Answer

Sharing life together, doing things and events together that you both like, talking and communicating on a daily basis, keeping the sex life fresh, always being able to trust one another, make plans for your future, accepting each others differences and opinions.

Best Answer

Very carefully

Best Answer

Quantity time and quality time.

Best Answer

I feel strongly about this since this is my problem. They MUST do things together as hobbies. Golf, wine tasting, or shopping. It does not matter. My SO and I have two different due to totally different interests that we have acquired. The only thing we have in common is coffee!

Best Answer

I squeeze a raquetteball....

Best Answer