lostgirl84 lostgirl84 26-30, F 21 Answers Mar 5, 2012

Very much. In India,they mourn for u if u arent married by 30!

Best Answer

it's your second or third marrieage that counts, so goa ahead and get married so you can blow the first one and get on with it, that's my plan.

Best Answer

"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third gave me more children!
Donald Trump

Best Answer

Your answer matches your avatar

Best Answer

screw a supermodel with fake *** *******, give me a fat **** that cooks cleans and does dishes.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

It is to some ppl esp to those belonging to the church....but I actually think it's outdated and no longer is applicable today but I'm also not considering it from a spiritual standpoint....I just have a problem with it bc it stemmed from women being inferior to guys

Best Answer

Haha exactly...good girl!

Best Answer

Should women need a man or vice versa and if you say yes. Then i fear friend one need to get married too

Best Answer

If other form of marriage is being spoken then i feel its a free world and no binding what so ever. But marriage i believe is between two opposite sex

Best Answer

I live in the UK and it was for me. It would no matter where I lived I guess. Despite the fact my husband and I are no longer together, it was important for me that our children be the product of marriage and that I married in Church. My personal choice, took my vows seriously so could never marry again, could not repeat the same vows to God, knowing they are no broken.

Best Answer

when i was young i sneered at marriage but i understand it better now - marriage is still important - the intensity of the debate over gay marriage really only proves it

Best Answer

True dat.

Best Answer

Statistically no and I believe that is due to economics and declining educational opportunities. People are having a hard time supporting their families. This will change. A profound change is coming to the world and humanity will once again be on the upward path.

Best Answer

How do you know a profound change is coming? Are you a prophet?

Best Answer

It does not take 20/20 vision to notice a full moon likewise it does not take a prophet to realize the planet is at a tipping point. Everything happens in cycles. Humanity is throwing off the past and profound change will be the result.

Best Answer

not any more in the uk i feel

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Lol! I appreciate your directness. Care to elaborate?

Best Answer

Not being alone seems to be more important than marriage for most people.

Best Answer

yes, its just like a legal contract for both, rules to follow, and also legal paper for kids, idk in western countries, in few of asian countries is still difficult for kids that comes from non married couple<br />
I say yes for hetero marriage that want kids, but no need for gay (^ ^)

Best Answer

Marriage is the only war where <br />
one sleeps with the enemy.<br />
And how ells is going to kook and clean after me

Best Answer

Not to me but it is to some people.

Best Answer