guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 19 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Community

of course not . society is scared to death of the paranoia spread by the media

Best Answer

Partly the media is to blame. Media intrudes peoples minds in the form of TRP ratings.

Best Answer

1992 was awesome. I'm not gonna lie.

Best Answer

Agree . Been there myself too. :).

Best Answer

I was 22 and in college then. Agreed. The '90s were pretty stable economically, it was a good time to be a young adult.

Best Answer

On the surface, people seem happy with all the technology that's available to them. But scratch the surface and society is anything but happy. People are simmering, angry and more irrational-headed than anytime in recent history. The constant rising cost of living combined with an "anything goes" society, where our young have been told for over 40 years that they deserve everything, has produced a schizophrenic, unstable society. A sound economy, able to provide steady work to the majority of people, would help things, but who knows for how much longer our economy will continue to underperform?

Best Answer

10 years:yes-bush was pres... 20 years ago: no there was no daily terrorist attacks.

Best Answer

20 years ago I was in kindergarten. It was a happy society. Although they did seem to push "sharing" heavily. smh. socialists. thanks a lot Obama.

Best Answer

Definitely not..because the true meaning of happiness has been lost over the years in my opinion....

Best Answer

Agree.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No by the way older adults make itbseem its seems pretty calm and safer and happier

Best Answer

I think there is no definitive answer to this question.Society 20 years ago and now have had their own set of priorities.I feel society is a reflection of the socio-economic conditions prevailing at that point of time.Social acceptability and economic stability majorly influences the habits,culture and conduct of a society in their respective times.<br />
20 years ago societies were more conservative and that's because people had a measured approach towards life.Societies were closely knit but on the other hand people were speculative of a new change and its implications on the society and family lives.<br />
Every penny spent was accounted for as they believed money spent today judiciously would certainly improve their social conditions in future.<br />
Nevertheless newer generation have a different view,they live in the present,spend money on friends and birthday gifts.They are averse to social barriers and inhibitions and have a more pragmatic way of dealing things.They wont go by historical facts rather would bank on their instincts and real life experiences.

Best Answer

No way,

Best Answer

It's no happier but it should be we live longer cleaner safer lives with more and better entertainment and opportunities to express ourselves.

Best Answer

This has got to be a joke,right?

Best Answer

No. Seeking opinion.

Best Answer

Umm,let's see....Riots all over the world...World war 3 in the midst...death rape and murder every which place from Hell,hmmm I got it!NEVER!!!

Best Answer

10 years yes. 20 years no

Best Answer

Interesting. Why do you say that ?

Best Answer

Just my opinion from observing people and 10 well not quite ten years ago was when the economies around the world started to drop

Best Answer