purpman purpman 26-30, M 8 Answers Feb 24 in Dating & Relationships

When you have made fantastic amazing love with only a day or so before..................

Best Answer

When you know that the bond you build up is suddenly gone. When you cry because you love her so much you dont wnat to let her go. When the trust you have for each other poofed away. When everything seems wrong. When you know that you cant get that person for the second time. love is a one damn shot of a lifetime.

Best Answer

Best answer your young yet you described my feelings to the tee excellent

Best Answer

I didnt experienced it actually, I learned it from others.. =D

Best Answer

When she admits that she has bin lying about certain things.. or when she says she will use your secrets agains you ;)

Best Answer

When anyone you have cared for leaves your life, there's a mourning process which will involve all your emotions, but it's the hole in your heart that will take the longest time to heal and cause you the most pain.

Best Answer

This is true, I honestly don't think I will ever really stop missing my ex because we made so many lifetime memories together.

Best Answer

the habit of being around you all the time , the memories of the good time for sure , and the emotional empty that you will feel after breaking up

Best Answer

The *** kicking that you give yourself for having been with them in the first place.

Best Answer

Why have regrets that's the wrong way to look at it. I remember the memories the person gave me like the birth of our child or our first kiss

Best Answer

LOL.. you have no idea what I'm talking about .
This one was a boyfriend I should never have had !

Best Answer

He couldn't have been that bad

Best Answer

Oh yes he was!

Best Answer

Probably the routine change?

(i don't really know I'm just guessing)

Best Answer