I want to set up some rules for my brother because our mother is completely useless when it comes to stuff like that. As of now, it's 2:35am and he's in his room playing video games. Is that too late for a someone his age?
NotRyan NotRyan 26-30, M 16 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Family Struggles

I'd say 10 or 11:00PM. He's going to need to get back on a reasonable schedule for the coming school year.

Best Answer

That sounds about right.

Best Answer

when i was a kid it was 8:30 PM, <br />
and yes 2:35am is too late

Best Answer

Same here. Problem is, it was my dad who enforced curfews and all that but they divorced when I was 11. My mom was always too passive and lazy to be a parent so when she had my brother (with a different guy, who is also a lazy, useless shite) he grew up without rules and now just kinda does what he wants and it disgusts me.

Best Answer

10 pm on school nights--midnight any other time----video games--1 hour a day only.

Best Answer

By 9 at the latest

Best Answer

10 PM

Best Answer

9:00 ish

Best Answer

8.00pm school nights...lights out.

Best Answer

Do you live in the Atlantic Ocean?

Best Answer

Yep...if by ocean you mean time zone.

Best Answer

That must be what I meant.

Best Answer

8:30 or half an hour earlier is good. 2 am is too late even if school's out, growing boys need their sleep in five years he can binge on video games into the early hours of the morning lol.

Best Answer

8:00 on school nights

Best Answer

That's way too late. I was thinking more around 8:30 or 9:30.

Best Answer

Maybe when school starts, I'll send him to bed around 9:30.

Best Answer