Stupidity is not knowing, ignorance is knowing your right even if you aren't

Best Answer

Stupidity= is the knowledge that what is done isn't correct or safe but continues with the action cause it's gone ok so far for them.<br />
Ignorance= is the lack of knowledge no to do something

Best Answer

Ignorance: I don't know that a bat is a mammal.<br />
Stupidity: I think a bat is a bird, and if someone tells me it is, actually, a mammal, I start a fight over it to show the person how dumb he/she is.

Best Answer

haha everyone is just saying the something over and over again but trying to sound more smarter than the above.lol THere you go, also covered stupidity and ignorance.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge (forgivable), Stupidity is a lack of desire for knowledge (unforgivable).

Best Answer

Stupidity is directly related to one's aptitude of learning, the person is incapable of retaining and/or understanding the information... Ignorance is a choice, the person is either not privy to the information or they are choosing to not take it into consideration

Best Answer

stupidity is poor decision making...and sometimes not knowing any better.<br />
ignorance is someone thinking they're better and more important than others.

Best Answer

there's being an ***hole, and then there's being an ***hole. Capice

Best Answer