i am 5"7.5 120lbs 34-24.5-36 in my opinion a perfect height for a woman is between 5"1 to 5"6 in my opinion the perfect height for a man is between 5"10-6"5 or even taller (but unlikely)
rosiefreemn rosiefreemn 22-25, F 18 Answers Jul 10, 2011

hey you forgot to mention your eye color, short or long hair and what color your panties are.

Best Answer

i have blue eyes medium to long hair and pink panties

Best Answer

wtf? Am I the only one that is thinking this?

Best Answer

what are you talking about

Best Answer

The perfect height for a woman is 5ft 5" Reason your not too short out of heals and still won't be too tall in heals up to 4" high. The perfect height for a man is 5ft 9" to 6ft

Best Answer

I like being 5`8``, somewhy ( my word, I invented it ) Id like to be super tall, like almost 7 feet.

Best Answer

5" 4" and 6' 1"

Best Answer

5ft4 and 6ft1 :D

Best Answer

I am the perfect height...5'9". I do not tower over most men and I can reach stuff on high shelves without standing on a chair. As for men, the perfect height is anything over 6'0" but under 6'6".

Best Answer

I like a woman to be about 5'6", or 5'7", but in reality, height, weight or anything else really doesn't matter.

Best Answer

Since I grew up with my mom being significantly taller than my dad, I prefer it that way. I would like to be over 6 ft like my mom, and my man to be my height or shorter. All though I don't think there is a perfect height. I just wish people wouldn't make it seem like women being short or shorter is the only thing...

Best Answer

5'5 women 5'9/10 men

Best Answer

your perfect for me. but for men 6 foot or taller.

Best Answer

perfect height for a woman would be 5'4 to 5'7, perfect height for a man would be 6'0-6'4 ( i like em tallllll) my opinion though, others think differently.

Best Answer