MXPalau MXPalau 22-25, M 27 Answers May 24, 2012

Make time each day to nurture yourself. Help yourself heal by scheduling daily time for activities you find calming and soothing. Go for a walk in nature, listen to music, enjoy a hot bath, get a massage, read a favorite book, take a yoga class, or savor a warm cup of tea.<br />
Pay attention to what you need in any given moment and speak up to express your needs. Honor what you believe to be right and best for you even though it may be different from what your ex or others want. Say "no" without guilt or angst as a way of honoring what is right for you.<br />
Stick to a routine. A relationship breakup can disrupt almost every area of your life, amplifying feelings of stress, uncertainty, and chaos. Getting back to a regular routine can provide a comforting sense of structure and normalcy.<br />
Take a time out. Try not to make any major decisions in the first few months after a separation or divorce, like starting a new job or moving to a new city. If you can, wait until you’re feeling less emotional so that you can make better decisions.<br />
Avoid using alcohol, drugs, or food to cope. When you’re in the middle of a breakup, you may be tempted to do anything to relieve your feelings of pain and loneliness. But using alcohol, drugs, or food as an escape is unhealthy and destructive in the long run. It’s essential to find healthier ways of coping with painful feelings.<br />
Explore new interests. A breakup is a beginning as well as an end. Take the opportunity to explore new interests and activities. Pursuing fun, new activities gives you a chance to enjoy life in the here-and-now, rather than dwelling on the past.<br />
(Got that from a website. Came across it trying to find the answer to your question for myself. Got my heart broken on Sunday and it feels like my life has been shaken and turned up-side down)

Best Answer

Alcohol.

Best Answer

There is only one way.... Time

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Duct tape

Best Answer

yes your so right. i wont try and use the welder again

Best Answer

Yeah, working with a welder left me with heartburn!

Best Answer

Don't be afraid to love again,and allow yourself to be loved."If you can't be with the one you love,love the one you're with". Love can make or break a heart.

Best Answer

Alcohol, and time... But lots and lots of Vodka

Best Answer

Stay busy, start a hobby or exercise. Anything to keep your mind occupied. Surround yourself with friends and family.

Best Answer

A little whine, a little wine.

Best Answer

Is there an age gap between you? As it sounds as though there may be, as sometimes younger partners can suddenly feel they are "missing out" on something, and then foolishly decide to see if the grass really is greener ! In my humble opinion, time will be the only real course of action, albeit a very difficult time for you unfortunately. She may well realise the error of her ways, as it has only been a few days, but in the meantime you might have to lean on a few good friends for some support . All the best.

Best Answer

Pray. Look to God for healing. God heals all hurt. No more broken heart, no more pain. He fills that gap with Love and Forgiveness.

Best Answer

Explain that to the people in the Middle East then !

Best Answer

I refuse to answer this on the grounds it may incriminate me >^.^<

Best Answer

I just had mine broken yesterday, too. My wise/sarcastic friend recommended: The easiest way to get over someone, is to get UNDER someone else... Amusing I admit, but thats NOT going to work for me right now either...:(<br />
I'm trying to talk to as many of my friends/family to keep my mind from focusing on the hurt.

Best Answer

Love and time.. If u wanna heal a women(if u're a guy) or a man(if u're a woman) u need to spend time with them and make them realize they are important...

Best Answer

Volunteer. Hobbies are fine, but they can get boring. Activities are fine, but sometimes you just WANT to stay home. When you volunteer, you turn the energy into something that benefits others.

Best Answer

only time can truly heal a broken heart...

Best Answer

"the best way out is through".. meaning ***** about it, cry about it.. whatever you need to.. just experience those emotions rather than doing anything in your power to avoid hurting

Best Answer

Usually it's time. And you will often carry a flame no matter how small for the one that broke your heart. And then there are those that you are glad to be rid of in retrospect.<br />
Good luck to you!

Best Answer

I am currently heart broken right now. What is the best way to fix it? Being around others who make you laugh. I like being alone, even though I have friends. Everyone can appreciate a good laugh when their feeling down.

Best Answer

Like Methen said.. time is the best way. Alcohol and loose women will tide you over until then (joking of course)

Best Answer

truly, in my opinion, the best way is to find something else to think about. good luck!

Best Answer