LadyCheshireCat LadyCheshireCat 22-25, F 15 Answers Feb 18, 2012

It's funny. I worked at a beautiful boat marina to earn money to get through college. I look back now and realize that was a dream job in so many ways.

Best Answer

That's how I look back on my days working aboard a cruise ship in Hawaii. It was a dream job.... but alas now I have two very cute toddlers so no more ship life for me.

Best Answer

Medical field...they are always going to need people to take care of the sick...or technology going to always need people to fix write programs video games etc...

Best Answer

I would have gone the medical field route if I could stand hospitals and clinics. I also have a weak stomach.... darn.

Best Answer

Well I can truly understand that...Hmmm how about computers...graphic design ...Forensics? My sis is a Forensics scientist...pay is really good :)

Best Answer

I have bonuses. No guidance counselor and severe trust issues. So ... I have no idea, no guidance counselor and major trust issues... so...

Best Answer

Secret agent astronaut millionaire

Best Answer

Now that sounds exciting.

Best Answer

the one that dosent feel like A "job" or "career"

Best Answer

Good answer

Best Answer

Wow... that sounds wonderful.

Best Answer

Nursing. We are getting older.

Best Answer

Yup.. life expectancy on the rise!

Best Answer

Respected profession too.

Best Answer

Whatever you like doing and can make enough money at.<br />
Currently, I like my job (delivering pizza), but the money is pathetic relative to the work involved (one does everything and delivers the pizza, not to mention the costs of keeping a car on the road and moving), and managers in the pizza industry get worked to death (my last boss had a near-fatal heart attack at 40) for peanuts, so it's not much of a career path.

Best Answer