I think Indian women are probably the prettiest but to each his own. I love traditional Indian dress and interpretive dance. It makes them beautiful to me. P.S. "Human" is a subspecies, not a race. Please do not be facetious and answer human. You are not original.
Lyddia Lyddia 31-35, F 94 Answers Feb 24, 2013 in Hobbies

There are pretty women in every race!

Best Answer

Well white has the prettiest because I'm white, and since I'm the prettiest woman, white are:)

Best Answer

lol you silly girl :)

Best Answer

I'm white but I spend hours tanning so I guess I don't want to be white!

Best Answer

Best Answer

your avatar is a tiger.

Best Answer

Why would I want to limit beauty to a single race or nationality. I seek to make my world bigger and more inclusive.

Best Answer

India,,and Romania.

Best Answer

Human

Best Answer

human race...

Best Answer

All race and nationality, i like all women and i couldn't choose one over another just ba<x>sed on race or nationality

Best Answer

i think people of mixed races are the most fascinatingly, interestingly, mysteriously, uniquely beautiful

Best Answer

The Human race

Best Answer

In my opinion all races have some very pretty womens.<br />
Some are just pretty in their own way.<br />
Some on the inside,<br />
Some one the outside.

Best Answer

All races have beauty, but Eastern Indians have such beauty and wear such beautiful colors. I love those colors and some of them have such beautiful faces. Asian women are beautiful as well as African. Native Americans here in the States are also beauties. Irish and Scots are beautiful. There is beauty all over if one takes the time to really look.

Best Answer

Swedish, Scandinavian women.

Best Answer

Holy moly Swedish women!

Best Answer

Italian or latino

Best Answer

African , Arabic-all of Asia And European women are Beautiful but also native americans ...And the mixes can be very pretty

Best Answer

My kinda answer. :)

Best Answer

every race has pretty women, but i think middle eastern women are just gorgeous

Best Answer

I think that is a totally impossible question for me to answer. I see so many women, completely different, that exude beauty. <br />
And I am glad for that, because it means some people some where might think me beautiful. Maybe. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

Russian women and those eurasian types. :)

Best Answer

I am Indian, and I think that every single race has (compared to each other) about equal amounts of attractive and unattractive people. It's very subjective though.

Best Answer

I think that is all relative. I think some black women can be very beautiful and have talked with several women and have almost come out and say.. I think you are gorgeous but having the sense not to has saved me the embarrassment of their scorn. Many nationalities have women who seem to be as beautiful as any other nationality in my opinion. Beauty is only skin deep is a saying having much wisdom but it is so true. True beauty is in how the person treats others and has a peace in their soul and in their perspective on the world and other people. It is more outward directed.

Best Answer

Next time tell her. No woman ever has thought less of you or anyone because you find her beautiful. It's a compliment. Never to many of those.

Best Answer

-_- All women are beautiful, dont matter what their nationality

Best Answer