I hear jesus was a nice guy :P

Best Answer

You - Will you be my Valentines?<br />
Oops sorry, got my calendar all messed up. I'll ask you later. ;-)

Best Answer

You're probably just joking, but still, humorous and made my day so thank you.

Best Answer

Your welcome! Hope to see you around on Valentines. o.O

Best Answer

My boyfriend....:)

Best Answer

Vanessa Mae, for both her beauty and her talent ;-)

Best Answer

My mother. :)

Best Answer

Well, aesthetically I would have to go along with much of the world and say Brad Pitt. But I read a long interview he did just a couple years ago or so and it turns out Brad Pitt is a fairly beautiful person inside as well. I think it is not only his perfect features (strong square chin, full lips, perfect teeth & nose, gentle, mischievous eyes with a twinkle in them); he also has that young boyish look. I often go for dark eyes & hair but Brad Pitt's my favorite and most people love the all American blond and blue thing, which he has going on. His hair is typically perfect- not long or short........ point I was getting to is I think Brad Pitt is a beautiful person inside as well, he truly is. When you read a lengthy interview, it would be impossible for him to fake such a great personality. He's pretty modest, all things considered. I could rumble on but to be as beautiful as Brad Pitt, you have to be beautiful inside as well and that is what puts Brad Pitt a hair ahead of all the other great looking actors. I am sad he fell in love with Angelina Jolie because although her gorgeous looks can never be denied, I always got the feeling she was a confused person who was, bottom line, all about herself. Like her United Nations family is like collecting fine collectibles. It's none of my business but he belonged with a classier beauty like Nicole Kidman or something, whatever. <br />
I have no idea who the most beautiful person is on the inside. My Dad was a really good soul. He had flaws of course but he was truly a kind man. Pope John Paul comes to my mind. If you do your homework, you realize he was too busy evangelizing to even know about the sex abuse problems: he made the mistake of trusting his 'underlings' to be doing a good job. The Dalai Lama sure has sparkling eyes: he probably is who he is supposed to be!

Best Answer

Wow, quite a well thought out answer.

Best Answer

Adrianna Lima..I hear she is a sweetheart and she's absolutely gorgeous!

Best Answer

Personality

Best Answer