BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 27 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Community

oh, I would just shoot maybe one less shot into anyone trying to break into my house

Best Answer

Try to become a mayor of a big city and encourage everyone to own guns and take courses in proper use of them. If the mass murderers who shoot many people at schools and restaurants knew that they would be facing many people with guns, rather than an unarmed group, they would stop their plans in most cases. Only a quite dumb or psychotic person would open fire on a group who would return fire.

Best Answer

I think everyone should be armed. Criminals would be much less willing to go do this crazy stuff if they knew most people carried weapons and would blow their brains out the moment they tried.

Best Answer

Sure, anyone who is guilty of any violent crime should be considered to have forfeited their right to own a weapon.
Forever, under penalty of death.

Best Answer

Outlaw guns, and only outlaws will have guns.

Best Answer

Agreed, every able American should be armed and everyone should take a class on how a gun functions and how to handle a rifle, shotgun and handgun.

Best Answer

I cannot. I conceal carry, especially now that nut bags are shooting up malls and movie theaters. The answer is, there is no real answer. There is a sad reality, which is people who want to do harm, will always find a way. Right now, guns are the target, for lack of anything better. Take away the guns, it will be knives, bombs, cars, whatever you can or cannot think of. You cannot provide 100% security in a free society. If that's what you want, move to a police state. Though, you may not have to do that, as Obama seems hell bent on making America a socialist police state.

Best Answer

give people the ability to make a honest, decent living so they don't have to turn to crime and stop the press from making crazy shooters famous..

Best Answer

I would shoot anyone who used guns to hurt other people for self indulgence. I know, you don't want the help. That's why I don't own a gun. Call me when you want a better world. I'll call your bluff if you are just pretending.

Best Answer

I would open a brothel on every street corner.<br />
Instead of being pissed off and violent, people could enjoy intimacy and pleasure and stress relief.<br />
I realize that the Christian influence on culture prefers anger and murder over love, but that is the single most effective step towards reducing violence in America.

Best Answer

intimacy in a brothel? new concept!

Best Answer

yeah. I know. But the Christian fascists have outlawed prostitution in most of theusa.
I see a quality brothel as a sign of a healthy community

Best Answer

I would insist that movies and TV shows actually show what happens when someone gets shot. I think if people actually saw the enormous tissue trauma...blood and viscera splatter that result from a gun shot wound, as well as and the empty, deflated look, the human body has in death...they would be far less likely to see firearms as benign.

Best Answer

Drink water?

Best Answer

carry a knife one day per week?

Best Answer

Free hugs :3<br />
LOL

Best Answer

Free oral!! That would stop a lot of violence.

Best Answer

I won't shoot the dumbáss senators and assemblymen in my state.

Best Answer

I am one person; the only actions i can control are my own; I wouldn't shoot loads of people with an automatic weapon and that's good enough for me

Best Answer

I won't shoot anyone

Best Answer

I would shoot anyone who wants to own a gun and shoot all those that have a gun. When I'm finished I would break up my gun and there would be peace

Best Answer

Nothing is ever that simple. You are advocating multiple vicious murders for people who disagree with you. That is barbaric.

Best Answer

barbaric not at all......just a little dictatorial.....if you knew me you would know that it is my warped humour

Best Answer

In my own little way I would continue to be a good little pacifist and not buy a gun because I am abhorred by all violence....or I guess I could hang out where they sell guns and knife anyone who....nah!

Best Answer

I would tell the people with guns Jesus would not approve of this, then have Jesus in for some coffee to discuss the matter.

Best Answer

You have to re-educate America.

Best Answer

I couldn't.

Best Answer

I would try to relax, breathe, and count to ten before I shoot someone. I may not hit them once they've had that long to run.

Best Answer