Why or why not?
TravisMcTrailer TravisMcTrailer 31-35, M 12 Answers Jun 5 in Community

Nah self-determination is at the heart of free will, and suicide is the ultimate ex<x>pression of that right. Forcing suffering upon someone who wants to die is morally wrong.

Best Answer

If you are to the point where you can't stand your existence, I don't understand how any "higher power" who granted you it, would judge you for suicide.

Best Answer

Suicide is the ultimate sacrifice. How can that be immoral?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

If a birthright is wrong then it's wrong.

Best Answer

I don't believe suicide itself is necessarily morally wrong unless you adhere to a religion that says it is ... For me, if my quality of life was nearly non-existent or was filled with constant great pain suicide with be a way to opt out. And for the Samurai suicide was a matter of honor and as such was not morally wrong.

Best Answer

Yeah it is weak and cowardly. I feel like in order to live a good life you need to work really hard at whatever it is you desire. If you don't have it you might just waste time complaining instead of working to change the situation. Those people who go to work and hate it but choose to work there anyways are the complainers. A ceo of a company, a famous actor or director are the people who worked their *** off. They didn't complain they worked for the things they have. Maybe a kid says my life sucks so I will just end it but that is being a coward. He never really worked to get the things he desired in life.

Best Answer

yes its wrong ´but only if you don´t have a REALLLY , REALLY good reason to do so , but suicide always seems good for those who want it, i guess

Best Answer

no. I think in many cases it's not a good decision and made too hastily but as far as morals go, I don't think anyone's going to hell or whatever for it.

Best Answer

YES.

Best Answer