I can use in-lines really well. Have never been ice skating. It's the same sorta stuff though, isn't it?
BeteNoire BeteNoire 26-30, F 3 Answers Apr 20, 2012

I will definitely say no they aren't. As someone who used to rollerblade (in-line skate) and who now ice skates (due to playing hockey) I can speak with experience. With in-line it's way easier to stop, turn around backwards, and just skate normally. I coukd do all that after the first couple time skating. I've been playing hockey for 5 months now and I'm still struggling with the stopping.

Best Answer

So I get on the ice and Ima fall on my ***. >:[ I do not like this! lol

Best Answer

Actually skating isn't that hard. First time I ever ice skated was in November. Two weeks later I was playing hockey.

Best Answer

Being able to skate does you no good if you can't stop. xD

Best Answer

it is similar but you have a different style from the use of the edge on a ice skate it will transfer but it is different like surfing and skateboarding similar but different

Best Answer

I've only ice skated and never in-line. I'd rather old style roller skates than in-line, I think I'd break my neck.

Best Answer

I've tried "old style" and nearly broke my neck. Give four wheels up the middle I'm good. Stick a wheel on each corner and someone will get hurt. lol

Best Answer

Lol Crazy hey. My neighbour broke his arm on roller blades. Looked like the s bend of a toilet. I never forgot it.

Best Answer

o.o Ouchies! lol

Best Answer