travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 5 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Jokes & Riddles

Flip a coin and I go for the third side of the coin

Best Answer

Phuleeeaze! BOTH major parties are just "election clubs" that promote the policies benefiting their political elite! ..they have failed the American people and we truly NEED more options.

Best Answer

I was sorta good at staging protests but too work for my lazy *** so I moved on to psy-ops(propaganda) to change people's views on the subject matter. Turns out most of the youth are actually interested in politics and have a center-left view on most things. For a revolution to start there must be a general consensus that the system is broken and must be changed. If I can convince a few people i have done my job.

Best Answer

but you can't fix a broken system if you're standing in the shadows

Best Answer

We are active citizens. We decide elections. We have a more objective balanced view.

Best Answer

Is this a question? I am not sure because there wasn't a question mark. <br />
Okay, I get it: the question is, " what is up with that ?<br />
I am a solid fully committed Independent. Due to the fact there are so few choices of parties that represent a variety of political opinions, I choose this identification. <br />
I can not embrace the platforms of the donkeys nor elephants. Independents are eagles. We like to soar around and scope the bigger picture out.

Best Answer

What about Greens? Reform? Libertarians? Marijuana?

Best Answer

I realize there are technically "other parties " that exist. My daughter, in fact, voted for a greenie.
It is obvious that the other alternative parties can not compete with the funding sources of the two . It takes massive amounts of money these days to run a campaign.

Best Answer

i cant find your point cause im un smart

Best Answer