If you not, just find about the girl who raped by 6 men(sons of *****). And this is not the first time and this is not the last time. But how they show their culture in movies. huh, Very funny. They talk like their country is the best. But I think there must be not a country call India. And beware from Indians. They are dangerous.
DarkBlackKnight DarkBlackKnight 18-21, F 23 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Hobbies

Don't generalize an entire culture and race based on the actions of a few.

Best Answer

Sure, whatever.

Best Answer

Most Indians do not RAPE people. Stop being SICK! And capitals can't contain my disgust for racist people like you.

Best Answer

The Indians I know are completely awesome, and I'd rather enjoy their company than your hateful company.

Best Answer

Gang rape happens all the time in every country on the planet. It's horrifying. If you want to talk about countries with a rape culture, look at the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

India is the country where people actually had the guts, and the social sense to get mad about it and start protesting the lax attitude of the police. We should admire India, not condemn it.

Best Answer

You do know that this sort of crap happens everywhere, right? Who are you to judge an entire culture and people group by the actions of some horrible people. That is the same as me saying to stay away from all Americans because they shoot children in schools. India is an amazing country with a beautiful culture. The people here are more hospitable and welcoming than anywhere else I have been in the world. Have you ever even experienced India? You shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about.

Best Answer

Everything is a matter of perspective

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awmq9aIrga4

Best Answer

you seem quite confused, over-emotional and projecting quite a lot

Best Answer

I am speachles.

Best Answer

your ignorante and closed minded

Best Answer

No. Indians are not dangerous, and rape occurs all over the world-the Connecticut massacre and so many more occurred in america and Anders Breivik certainly wasn't from India. Do some research before throwing accusations and sick comments like that around, it'll do you good. Bad things happen all over the world. One incident is not nearly enough for someone to judge a whole country by. And what culture do they show in movies? Don't be beware of Indians, beware DarkBlackKnight. And if you think that there is no country called India, then you have been living under a rock for a long time. . .

Best Answer

That's mean you are expecting such bad things. How bad you are.

Best Answer

What do you even mean?

Best Answer

nah, i think it's somewhere in Africa, where it's considered normal to see children killing each other with AKs

Best Answer

Getting rape is worse than dead. That girl is not dead. But how can she live? Can she live as a normal person again, Can she marry. What happen to her hopes, dreams. How would people treat them. She have to live with Indians. Do you think they will kind for her. That poor girl has to pay from her life until she dead.

Best Answer

Nah, North Korea is the worst country on earth.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I would love to be raped by a woman, just saying. Anyways we are all related fairly closely and race is a new concept anyway so I do not see why one race can be so awful compared to another.

Best Answer

There's a dark side to some of these country's.

Best Answer

India only has dark side. Only movies has lights.

Best Answer

Ignorant people like you don't know ANYTHING about countries like India, so find out more before saying things like that.

Best Answer

Nope, now it's Russia. No offence

Best Answer