Guru Asaram Bapu says gang rape victim is responsible for her own fate and stated she should have been more friendly to her attackers if she wanted to preserve her own life.
underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 27 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Education

Indian guru - another fcukwit out of touch with the real world<br />
TIME for Indian ladies to stand up for JUSTICE if not this will be swept under the table quickly by the old and out-dated males

Best Answer

Indian guru has **** for brains.

Best Answer

So much for enlightenment.<br />
257 women are raped on a daily basis in the USA according to FBI stats. US is still the leading rape country. Maybe that's why it didn't get quite as much coverage as in countries where it's less common. Terrible.

Best Answer

I think you are missing the point a bit. The problem in India is a pervasive culture of preying upon women. That their rape statistics are not even higher is largely a matter of women being taught from the time they can walk to "watch out" wherever they go, not go out alone, not go anywhere in a city after dark, etc. Do you realize that even at rush hour on the way to work, a woman can EXPECT to be groped and fondled in public and is simply expected to "put up with it"? That is most definitely NOT the case in most parts of the U.S. That the women (and many modern-minded men) of India are up in arms is understandable and overdue.

Best Answer

I wish I could like replies, paskyno.

Best Answer

OK. I'll take that. I wasn't trying to bad mouth the USA or anything I was just talking about the stats, and even though I'm a news junkie, I haven't heard a thing about the India rape cases. I had to get it from the internet just recently.

Best Answer

The guru has been smoking ganja mixed with dung! Does he even realize that the girl's male companion was attacked (and raped) as well? Does he know that the bus was off-duty and picked up the young couple with the intended purpose of preying on them violently, whether by robbing them, or worse? If the guru is ignorant of the facts of the case, he should at least keep his mouth shut until he does his research.

Best Answer

He's an out of touch mutha fukka that should have his tongue cut out

Best Answer

Lol. (GURU HUH?) Sounds like a f*ckingIdiot to me!

Best Answer

Only a sickly male dominated society would consider an as$hole like this a "guru".

Best Answer

Wow, that's outrageous!

Best Answer

Asinine. I could stab him to death and blame him for saying stupid things.

Best Answer

He's a moron. No other conclusion one can come to.

Best Answer

Are you sure you meant 'Guru' and not 'moronic dinosaur who thinks dressing like a mentally deranged lampshade thinks it makes him a spiritual leader'?

Best Answer

He wants publicity-and can't get it any other way.

Best Answer

If something happend to his sister or daughter- watch those words fly out the window

Best Answer

Buddhism is inherently flawed. To be happy in the presence of people doing evil is evil.

Best Answer

don't fallow Indianan gurus advice

Best Answer

Well I thought about it and I have none...

Best Answer

So much for the whole eastern religion thing.

Best Answer