i never had any probles with my hearing or my ears. Only the left side is bleeding. I havn't been injured or anything but i do listen to loud music on my headphones. I want to know something before i get it checked out.
lorsive lorsive 22-25, M 17 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Health

Go to a doc. How would anyone here have the faintest clue? Are you really that dumb?

Best Answer

read the details... are you that dumb?

Best Answer

That maybe you should go see a doctor? :)

Best Answer

you should consult a doctor... Asap...

Best Answer

What did the doctor said...?

Best Answer

there are many possible reasons... some could resolt in you loosing your ability to hear on that ear and others are harmless... only a doctor can determind what it is...

Best Answer

From the inside, I'd say see a doctor. Could be a busted eardrum or (believe it or not) an insect in there

Best Answer

That you need to see a doctor

Best Answer

Its something you need to have checked I know I'm deaf in one ear from just that.

Best Answer

You could have possibly scratched the inside of your ear, have an ear infection, busted an eardrum?? No way to know unless you go to the doctor and have it looked at.

Best Answer

Your eardrum may have burst - get it checked out right away

Best Answer