adventureolive adventureolive 22-25, F 16 Answers May 22, 2012

GET ON EP

Best Answer

watch an episode of the most boring show you know! cnn knocks me right out! :P

Best Answer

i just posted something on this :) they all said some kind of herbal pill helps.

Best Answer

i dont i just used to it

Best Answer

2 milligrams of clonazepam

Best Answer

booze or sleeping pills

Best Answer

Glad to see the "or"

Best Answer

Yes, "and" is suitable only for suicide attempts.

Best Answer

EP

Best Answer

Steal my partner's beer :-P

Best Answer

I have literally tried everything. I tend to try to stop working by 10 (I am a workaholic). I stop doing anything stimulating to the mind by 11. <br />
Then, when I get those obsessive thoughts that try to keep me out of bed, I try to either change my train of thought or take care of IMPORTANT things I forgot to do.<br />
If my mind is just going crazy and I don't think I'll be able to go to sleep or stay asleep, I take something around 9. Usually, it's just 2 Tylenol PM pills. If I go a week or so with very little sleep, I will take a Seroquel on Friday and be comatose for most of the weekend.

Best Answer

I used to work a nocturnal shift as a caregiver for a year. Still am suffering semi insomnia. I recently got a hold of Melatonin. It's been working great. Plus it helps to put away everything bright away. Like a phone, mp3 pla<x>yer and TV. And focus on the darkness.

Best Answer

I love melatonin but I'm not sure if it's safe during pregnancy.

Best Answer

It's not. Try a cup of tea and a book.

Best Answer

I eat a good meal by 6 pm and watch 3 movies using different language with only subtitles to aid in understanding its concept/ characters.

Best Answer

Sleeping drugs. Or staying up til i pass out. Try the second one if you have two or more days when you have nothing to do.

Best Answer

There is no real and/or permanent solution to that... <br />
Let's say; I just learnt how to live with it.

Best Answer

what u think I am doing now

Best Answer