Medical use is legal in my jurisdiction
xxorama xxorama 46-50, M 6 Answers Apr 24, 2012

sounds good to me, smoke a bowl and eat a bowl of froot loops

Best Answer

Does it help with the pain? It's legal here for medical use too and as my chronic pain gets worse I am always curious about all options. I am sorry about the kidney failure :( I hope you are able to be around a long long time :)

Best Answer

Yes, it doesn't work like opiates on pain by blocking it, it works more be helping you ignore the pain, I take fish oil for Neurorapathy pain, which works for me, but some times I forget for a few days and it flairs, and the pot help tone it down immediately, within minutes and lasts a long time

Best Answer

(Exhales) you WHAT now? :)

Best Answer

Just packed a second

Best Answer

DUDE!!!

Best Answer

Lucky you with the jurisdiction thing. I come on here and ask and answer questions when I have insomnia.

Best Answer

Me too, til I get tired

Best Answer

Well my insomnia remedy is to munch my self to sleep on bananas! ,gives me one hell of a Potassium rush!

Best Answer

I have kidney failure so I have to limit potassium

Best Answer

Ah ok ,have only one kidney myself

Best Answer

what? then you just get the munchies!!!!!!

Best Answer

No, I am asleep by munchie time

Best Answer

okkkk then... smoke away!

Best Answer

does it smell like skunk.. cuz I hate that

Best Answer

No, it is fresh and full of resin, and smells sweet and nice

Best Answer

oh...well, the **** I have smelled around here stinks.. like who wants to smell a skunk? :)

Best Answer