That's why this world is messed up. No one is willing to see potential..and the real reasons behind sadness and anger.
Wurkoutgurl Wurkoutgurl 36-40, F 19 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

I agree with you 100%.

Best Answer

Thanks...=)

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Yes your right but sometimes I forget sorry :-) x

Best Answer

=) Hey...you care....that's all that matters

Best Answer

:-)))) x

Best Answer

That' what life is all about...

Best Answer

It is....but so many people don't see it that way.

Best Answer

Where's the fun in that?

Best Answer

you can joke with the trolls on here...just be nice to everyone else =)

Best Answer

I'm always nice! :-)

Best Answer

for the world to be a better place we need better people and some are content being the lint...

Best Answer

Well, I'm not. I want to be better...to help. It brings me much happiness to help someone...I won't stop trying...ever..

Best Answer

For that people would need to lift themselves up first. And it's hard. It's easier to try to bring someone else down, and if it didn't work - switch to next one. It's just why they do it.<br />
Although I agree with you 100%

Best Answer

Well....thing is...it's actually easier to lift someone else up. And by doing that you make yourself feel better. You feel accomplished because you actually made someone smile. Dude...I'm a depressed girl...I get MUCH happiness and a real meaning in my life by helping others. It does work...=)

Best Answer

Agree with you, love.
But don't say you're depressed girl. Better say - you're uplifting and loving girl.

Best Answer

YOU...just made my day! Thank you. =)

Best Answer

What if the Continental soldiers would have said that to the Redcoats ? Do you think they would have been nice back ??

Best Answer

I can't control the past....I can only try to make a difference in the future.

Best Answer

I agree. I try to do just that but to be honest I just wear out at times. People are very mean and rude it is pitiful. One person on here told me he would pull a gun on me when I offered to give out hugs. That is just bad.

Best Answer

You gotta look deeper. My psychology class and doing clinicals at a psych facility helped me to understand people soooo much better. i dealt with many patients who wanted to kill other people...were angry...and just downright mean. But when you get to the root of the problem....it's mostly about how they have been wronged and carry around sooo much anger because of it. Yes, some of it was mental...but a lot was emotional damage.

Best Answer