DarknessCalls DarknessCalls 41-45, T 4 Answers Jan 4, 2012

We do and we are paying for the failure of Capitalists. At least Socialism works.

Best Answer

Yep, it's working great for North Korea, and turned half of Germany into an inefficient sewer. With a record of success like that, who can argue? ROFL!

Best Answer

Where?

Best Answer

Looks like you struggled to find some examples here. You forgot to mention Russia and China who seem to be doing pretty well for themselves.

Best Answer

Really? Last I checked China and Russia's (as well as India) economic growth started when they decentralized their markets and let privatization take place letting go of many command economic policies. Also last time I checked the means of production wasn't in the hands of the workers before or after they took a more capitalist approach, so where's the socialism?

Best Answer

So if Capitalism is so wonderful and great, why are there over 3 million people (families) homeless in the USA? same happening in UK. How many people in this world have to starve to feed on fat greedy Banker? We are supposed to be in the 21st Century, but dead leg useless Capitalists and Politicians just **** it up for everyone including themselves.

Best Answer

When did I ever say capitalism was wonderful or great? I do believe that it's by far better than the current alternatives but regardless the question is and always should be what economic system is best for the rationing of scarce resources. Regardless of that please explain to me how the current unemployment climate is a result of a market failure or a failure of capitalism as opposed to corporatism? Also how is it worse than the poverty, squalor and death that was so prevelant in socialistic countries such as India, China and Russia before they adopted a more economically liberal (in the classical sense) system?

Best Answer

I give up ... I`d rather poor and happy than rich and sad, however I am not poor only angry at the failure of a corrupted democracy.

Best Answer

Socialists don't work???

Best Answer

The OWS filth aren't, now are they?

Best Answer

Hmmm my colleagues who are Doctors and Nurses who may one day save your life at no cost to you are mostly Socialist. I suppose they don`t work either?

Best Answer

Hmmm...and what percentage of Socialists do you think they represent? Quite honestly, they are doing more bringing attention to today's issues than we are spending time on EP and criticizing them.

Best Answer

Socialists need organizing

Best Answer