if theres a why to your answer, fill us in. I am not racist by any means. I accept friendship from everyone, like every nationality but if I had to date or be in a relationship (I am talking if I wasn't married), I have preferences, I prefer pale skin.
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 84 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I am in an interracial marriage. I am white and my wife is black. I don't care what color a person's skin is. That isn't what I use to measure whether I like a person or not.

Best Answer

Kudos to both of you's :)

Best Answer

Thank you. We are very happy.

Best Answer

Nice :) Good marriage is what counts. Nothing else.

Best Answer

Does it matter were they're from? Women are hot. Period.

Best Answer

I like the way you think.

Best Answer

I would not date outside of my race, I don't agree with Interacial relationships.

Best Answer

I love how straight up this is LOL, but I respectfully disagree.

Best Answer

Thank you, and I respect your right to disagree.

Best Answer

Of course. I have seen many people from my family, mainly females, and both sexes among my friends, who have had interacial relationships. In most cases, problems have surfaced in the relationship or Marriage, because of differences in Culture, this may be from in which Religion their children are brought up in, to arguements about whether to celebrate Christmas or not, and of course many other issues too. While I agree that not every interacial relationship will end in disaster, I have witnessed an awful lot of them ending in very sad ways, often accompanied by violence, angst, and misunderstandings. For myself, I chose to be in Marriage to a lady of my own race, and we have been happilly married for nearly 34 years. When I hear of people being in an interacial relationship, it brings to mind an old saying..... " A Bird may love a Fish, but where do they set up home together?"

Best Answer

My parents have set up a happy home for 56 years. I don't think people who don't choose interracial relationships for themselves are racist, only those who think no one should. They're basically saying people like me shouldn't exist.

Best Answer

the color of a person's skin should never enter into question. but sadly it does. in 2012 one would think that this was behind us but it is not. i have no preference. i love all people.

Best Answer

It is true ... I agree. Many people say they wouldn't fall for another type and it can happen...never say never cause anything is possible

Best Answer

I had one and to be perfectly honest I only noticed when others reacted poorly to us. Kinda sad that people get upset over skin color.

Best Answer

been there done that.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

You'd think people would have other things to worry about.

Best Answer

I'm in the US we all have way to much time.

Best Answer

i choose the people i date ba<x>sed on personality, attraction, maybe certain other attributes.. race is never one of them..

Best Answer

I have stayed within my race, but don't have a problem with others who date/marry outside their race. My adopted son is of mixed race and I love him to pieces.

Best Answer

That's the way it should be date who u prefer and let others date who they prefet

Best Answer

Same for me, I don't mind what others date/marry.

Best Answer

As long as they're happy

Best Answer

i like the good and kind type, and wouldnt date a racist, prejudiced snob

Best Answer

Good and kind type is the requirement to look in a relationship

Best Answer

I am a pretty structured person where normally my interests don't very too far outside of social and/or cultural norms. Interracial relationships don't interest me much. I am a white middle aged guy and I have not really had an interest in women of color. Not my thing. Some are beautiful. But I admire from a distance. I have no interest really in dating outside my race. I don't care if others do that, its never been of interest for me to do that.

Best Answer

People are beautiful from every part of the world which I agree and I too, I prefer pale skin, doesn't mean they need being the same nationality as I am though.

Best Answer

I also don't mind if others do, as long as they're happy.

Best Answer

I don't care if the woman I am dating is a White Anglo Saxon Protestant (a WASP) as I happen to be. My thing just happens to be a light/ white color of skin. We all have things we like or appreciate more than other things, that just so happens to be something I like in the way a woman looks. I am sure there are people who are turned off by a (WASP) I get that, one mans junk is another mans treasure, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You're a good soul W

Best Answer

I'd have a relationship with anyone in the human race.

Best Answer

i have been with all races. News flash! They are all the same apart from the pigment shade of their skin. Although, ba<x>sed on my experiences Indian girls (from India) are the most adventurous in bed and African girls are the most liberated sexually. There are exceptions to every rule. All women are hot and i will date/bed any women who is willing

Best Answer

Wow. lol

Best Answer

Race doesn't matter to me it all. It would have with my family which made me ashamed of them at an extremely early age. Oh well, so I am the black sheep.......maybe those of us are are in reality the good sheep.

Best Answer

Im black and I like cute polish boy. Nothing wrong with that. Right?

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with it

Best Answer

it's all flavor, and flavor is the spice of life ;p

Best Answer

that's right

Best Answer

Number one it is the person that counts not their skin colour, have to have some attraction to each other deeper than that.

Best Answer

&lt;--- with a human - this really gets people going

Best Answer

I think I might have a hard time with an Alien....lol...other than that, there's no problem...........

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Hi What.......

Best Answer

Hi :)

Best Answer

I'm sad some people are still limited by fear and inaccuracies about different cultures, but to each his own. As for me, its never been an issue on my side..I just love men period. &lt;3

Best Answer

I am mostly black, but I prefer to date lighter skinned guys. For some reason I have never found black men at all attractive. They would be great as friends, but dating them in out of the question. I'm not a racist either, I just have strong preferences when it comes to guys who I will date. <br />
The frustrating thing is that MOST of the guys who have tried to pursue me have been black. The last guy was the worst offense as we was kinda dark, too dark for my tastes.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I am a xenophil, so atracted by difference, but totaly black skin does not excite me, more a deep brown. Asian eyes and strong, thick hair are a bonus.

Best Answer