lol nookie no i would not use a website for that but i have used it as a way to find people close by, my experience with that was horrible i met a girl and was a complete ******* and even kept some of my stuff.... so would i do it ever again to just meet people maybe but to hook up as in sex or relationship wise.... HELL NO!!! never again it was horrible.... ill just stick with the old fashioned way maybe ill bump into someone in a club or something lol

Best Answer

Internet dating is great - you meet people you wouldnt normally meet and you can vet them before you get to know them for the things you want. I got tired of bar trawling and ending up either lonely, drunk and clinched with someone unsuitable or all 3! VIa the internet I met many nice women and found people I had relatively long relationships with.

Best Answer

I am a success story going on 2 years :D They are not for everyone and they can be frustrating. It's like buying shoes, you gotta keep trying them on till you find your perfect fit. They are more successful in a larger city than a small town ;)

Best Answer

it wasnt internet dating for me it was a social network. 4 yrs later still happy n going strong!

Best Answer

eharmony to get nooky is like going to church to get a one night stand. <br />
That all said, internet dating is fine, same people you find in real life and in some cases a hella lot easier.

Best Answer

I guess that out of curiosity I made some profiles a few years back. But its so much effort haha. I think its easier for me to go out and meet people and choose someone in flesh and blood rather than trying to psychoanalyze profiles to determine who are and aren't pervs.

Best Answer

No I wouldn't try those and I have done it, I wouldn't go for it again. Not unless I feel a strong feeling for the other person and it's a mutual thing.

Best Answer

Tried many of them - 7 years and nothing!

Best Answer