It makes me think that some people put too much emphasis on race in terms of who they will date. Why interracial dating? Why not just dating? I don't know but I just get this feeling that some people think interracial dating means "you're in and hip." Like it's some type of fad to some. >.>
NaturalGropius NaturalGropius 18-21 12 Answers Jan 25 in Community

I agree. I see nothing wrong at all with interracial dating, but specifying that you want to date someone outside your own race is as worse than saying you'd prefer not to. <br />
It is racism and it is detestable, as much as any other racism.

Best Answer

"I don't know but I just get this feeling that some people think interracial dating means "you're in and hip." Like it's some type of fad to some." I agree.

Best Answer

I feel ya.

Best Answer

I understand what you are saying. The word 'interracial is unnecessary. You like who you like, period. It has nothing to do with anything else.

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

I hate when any two people of the same race are in the same room at any given time.

Best Answer

I just don't have ads.<br />
If I do, I seriously don't watch them at all.

Best Answer

Beside from being someone's money-making idea, it offers people a chance to experience other cultures through dating. I see no harm in it, since it's just dating; one has the option of stopping any time.

Best Answer

Dating = dating.

Best Answer

It's an advertisement.....which means it needs to target it's audience. If it was 2 white people in the ad it would be missing out on targeting more of the audience. That's why so many "family" ads have a person from each race as a member of the family.

Best Answer